Internship at Bain & Company
Bain & Company looking for new talent to our Oslo office
Associate Consultant Internship positions – Spring, Summer, Fall 2015
People – passion - results
Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the worlds business leaders come to when they want results. Our clients have historically outperformed the stock market more than 4 to 1. In 2013, Consulting Magazine voted Bain as the “Best Firm to Work For” for the 11th year in a row.
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work on the most important issues for the leading corporations in the Nordic region. As an intern, you will be an active member of a case team throughout your internship. You will work in an intellectually stimulating, dynamic and fun environment. From day one you will feel like a valuable and respected team member.
Do you have what it takes to succeed as part of the Bain team?
• Problem-solving: Management consulting is all about helping clients overcome their most vexing business challenges. We look for candidates with the ability to analyze a situation and formulate an effective solution. Team experience and academic achievement may also indicate strong problem-solving skills.
• Leadership: Do you have proven leadership experience? Whether through work, school or extracurricular activities, being a leader frames your application in a favorable light.
• Passion: We look for candidates who show an enthusiasm for solving problems and delivering meaningful results. Strong applicants are focused on succeeding both as individuals and as part of a team. They have a zest for interesting pursuits outside of the office. Passionate people bring energy to client engagements that inspire their colleagues to do even better work.
Associate Consultant internship applicants must have strong academic backgrounds, sharp analytical skills, a high motivation level, proven leadership experience, and outstanding interpersonal skills. All majors are welcome.
Please be sure to include the following information with your application.
• Cover letter (in English or Norwegian)
• Resume (in English or Norwegian)
• High school and University transcripts (In English or in original language)
How to apply:
We welcome applications at all times, however our deadline is the 28th of September 2014. Please submit your application via our website www.joinbain.com
We will start interviewing in October. Search for NTNU in www.joinbain.com to learn how we are present at your campus.
If you have any questions, please contact Bain & Company Nordic recruiting at [email protected]
Bain & Company er et av verdens ledende globale strategi-konsulentselskaper. Vi jobber med klienter på seks kontinenter med problemstillinger innen strategi, teknologi, organisasjon, M&A og mye mer. Bain ble grunnlagt i 1973 på prinsippet om at konsulenter skal måle sin suksess i form av sine kunders økonomiske resultater. Siden den gang har Bains kunder vokst raskere enn aksjemarkedet med en ratio på 4:1.
Bain jobber med å gjøre sine klienter mer verdifulle. Vårt fokus er på å levere resultater, ikke rapporter, til våre kunder. Vi er direkte, praktiske og jordnære, og legger stor vekt på å komme med praktiske anbefalinger og hvordan de kan implementeres. Vi kan tilby en spennende karriere i et internasjonalt miljø der du får mulighet til å jobbe med vanskelige problemstillinger til de største selskapene i Norge og i verden.