We are looking for a dedicated colleague who will support and coordinate daily activities in our Business Department in the Marine Division. You will be working both internally and towards our partners and customers worldwide. Hence, it is important that you are a service minded and outgoing person with good communication skills. Some international travel activity must be expected.
Your will also ensure that management and employees are following the export rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, with special focus on the commercial and contractual part of our new sales business. For the right-minded candidate, further responsibilities and involvement in the core project and commercial business of Framo is possible.
You will receive extensive training, both hands-on during a period in the factory, through internal and external seminars as well as from courses in necessary theoretical / practical competences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Super user Export Control & Trade Sanctions
- Business compliance and corporate governance
- Sales & project execution
- System design, technical and commercial analysis and calculations
- Order & contract handling
- Higher technical education (Graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Business oriented, service-minded and ability to work independently.
- Cultural awareness and international exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Excellent computer skills, including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
Candidates must apply online at: www.framo.com/careers.
Framo is a Norwegian industrial group recognized as a global leader in pump technologies for the marine and offshore industries. The company was founded in Bergen in 1938 and has since grown to become a worldwide organization with 1250 employees. Today we are present around the globe with offices in Tokyo, Pusan, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Rotterdam, Rio de Janeiro and Houston. While we have a global presence, we remain rooted to the Bergen region where our headquarter and 3 factories are located. From Bergen, our expertise and finished products are shipped to all corners of the world.
Framo is part of the Alfa Laval Group.